Thursday, February 4, 2010

My 1st attempt...

Today I feel relatively exited.. Nope.. Nothing drastic has changed...Its the same pathetic schedule of dreaming till late mornings and getting up late... I wonder when will my brain will connect to my body.. I mean each morning I feel I have woken up am brusing my teeth and its a fresh day and thoughts keep on piling on top of each other untill I realize a noise shaking me "Wake Up... ITS 7.15"... There I jump out of the bed as if am the only soldier left in the batellian and am gonna go fight the enemy to wipe them out.. Actually that's what I do each morning..Fight my "GETTING READY" schedule as if its my enemy... Suddenly when on the pot seat - I get back to what am best at - DREAMING.. Yup I am a day dreamer - A BIG ONE... am not such a big loser though... But I agree am a big dreamer and thats the only reason I feel am a loser... Cos my dreams always overshadow my achievements by a huge margin...So while all this toughts ran through my mind.. I realized - AM LATE - ITS 8.05 and there's no way am gonna make it to the 8.10 local... "SHIT SHIT SHIT" I tell myself.. But it only takes 2 minutes to convince myself - "wat's new ?? " I tell myself - The same boss- the same job - the same colleage -the same crowded train and of course the same tag - LATE... Guess over a period of time all of us get so use to our schedlues - we start hating them so muchhh... My mind underwent the same feeling today - so I thought lemme do something new - something I always wanted to do - WRITE so Today - Just googled the blogspot - registered and started... Hopefully I will continue blogging - atleast till it does not become a routine - for u all as well as for me... Cheers - Getting back to same OLD WORK now with the same OLD COLLEAGE and the same OLD BOSS to the same OLD SCHEDULE...

5 comments:

  1. HIten....dis is awesome....i knw u r good at speakin...very good at convincin....bt ur writing....WOW...!!! da best...!!! as u said even i feel..u shd start doin dis daily...until it becomes a routine...for u n for us!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I would not mind reading your work or any of our writer friends if they share (Talking about Meghana as we dont know where n what she has written). Coming back to your writing dude...it's nice...just do one thing as a practice...have a first draft in MS word..where you have spell check and then put it on you blog... ;-P

    All n all...was reading how ur day started as so far we just used to hear it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiten..well i should say one of your best 1st attempts...Hats off my friend. Ingore the Mr. Perfectionist comments...you wrote at the spur of the moment not to do a spell check and all...this was a great start like everyone has a start to their day...well the dreamer seat is more like a balcony seat from where you see the world the way u wanna see it...kudos man..
    keep blogging till it becomes a routine and well i should say some routines are good like the way we used to meet everyday evening or like i wish to come to india everytime...frequencies do not matter...so keep the routine blogging habit on

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mate…..dat was just superfy, astonish, bowl over and ……… so on!!!!! I totally agree wid Sam (ignore Mr. Perfectionist critics)….. I was just wonderin,if 1st attempt is so amaze wat next vil be….. it was really very gud way of chipping in factS of life…..”HIGHLY APPRECIATED”……hp 2 c ur next blog soon….all r dreamers n dey dream anywhr, wat say Sam!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oyee mere dunlop....the write-up is just awesome...its really good to see how well you have expressed your thoughts...may be we all have the same routine every morning but none of us really get the time to think of it at work and express it the way you did...and in life we can achieve what we wat only if we dream of it...coz those dreams keep you motivated in life...so keep on writing your thoughts till it becomes your routine...i woould always find time to read them...all the best...keep the good work going....

    ReplyDelete